Originality and Integrity: The researcher must present original and reliable research that has not been previously published in other journals, be honest and objective in presenting and interpreting results, and avoid wrong practices that may result from data manipulation or distortion of results, and adhere to the appropriateness of the hypotheses put forward.
2. Intellectual property rights: The researcher must be obligated to respect and not violate the intellectual property rights of others, correctly refer to previous works and use citations and reviews correctly.
3. Clear and understandable writing: The researcher must write research and articles in clear and understandable language, avoiding the use of ambiguous or ambiguous phrases, and ideas should be organized and logical.
4. Documenting sources and citations: The researcher must provide accurate sources and citations for the research and works that were used in his study. This helps support the information presented and provides a path readers can follow to further knowledge.
5. Cooperation and recognition: The researcher must work in a spirit of cooperation and partnership, appreciate the contribution of others in the research, give proper recognition to the people who contributed to the research, and mention their names and roles in the publication.
6. Avoiding conflicts: It is preferable that the researcher avoid publishing about topics that involve conflicts of financial or personal interests that may affect the integrity and objectivity of the research.
7. Effective communication: The researcher must be cooperative with the journal's management, arbitrators and reviewers, deal effectively with comments and observations, and discuss positively any proposed clarifications or amendments.
The researcher must be respectful in dealing with colleagues, reviewers and editors, and he must avoid offensive language or defamation of others.
8. Transparency in Funding: The researcher must provide, with absolute transparency, brief information about funding related to the research, mention the funding sources for the study, and confirm that funding does not affect the results reached.
9. Consistency with ethical standards: The researcher must abide by ethical standards recognized by the scientific research community, including respect for human and animal rights, and be committed to the responsible use of personal data and refrain from discrimination and bias.
The responsibility of the arbitrators:
1. Professionalism and Integrity: Referees are committed to impartiality and integrity in evaluating research and refrain from any bias or discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, nationality, or any other non-scientific factors.
2. Confidentiality and Privacy: The arbitrators respect the confidentiality of the refereed research and deal with information related to the research in complete confidentiality. No details about the research or its results are disclosed without the express permission of the authors.
3. Collaboration and Communication: Referees provide constructive and useful comments and notes to improve the submitted research and are willing to communicate with the authors and answer their questions or inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
4. Efficiency and timing: The arbitrators are competent in their fields and specializations, and they have the experience and knowledge necessary to evaluate research. They also adhere to the deadlines for submitting audit reports and the specified time limit.
5. Interactive discussion: The panel of judges is ready to engage in scholarly discussion and constructive criticism. They can ask additional questions or draw attention to unclear aspects or potential issues that need further exploration.
6. Reporting Ethical Violations: The referees inform the journal management of any suspicions of ethical violations in the research quickly and appropriately, and they cooperate in the investigation and take appropriate measures to address potential violations.
Journal Management Responsibility:
1. Integrity and credibility: The journal's management affirms its strong commitment to integrity and credibility in publishing procedures, not to manipulate the theoretical or editorial arbitration process to meet personal agendas or financial interests.
2. Observance of originality and literary property rights: The management of the journal must encourage scholarly originality, respect the literary property rights of authors, and not allow ethical violations such as attribution or illegal reproduction of articles.
3. Organizing the editorial process: The journal's management is keen to establish clear and specific procedures for the theoretical and editorial arbitration process, and is keen to ensure that this process is transparent and fair, and respects the privacy of reviewers and authors, and maintains the quality of publication.
4. Cooperation and partnership: The journal's management provides all means of cooperation with researchers, authors, and reviewers, and responds to researchers' and reviewers' inquiries in a professional and effective manner.
5. Transparency and open publishing: The journal's management adopts the principle of transparency with regard to the publishing process and confirms that the followed publishing policy is the open access policy in order to increase access to research, enhance its transparency and benefit the academic community.
6. Dealing with ethical violations: The journal's management takes strict measures to deal with ethical violations such as scientific fraud and data manipulation, and has clear policies to investigate complaints and take the necessary action.
7. Communication and education: The journal's management works to enhance awareness of ethics in scientific publishing through communication with authors, reviewers, and readers, and provides a guide that includes publishing ethics and authors' instructions, and holds from time to time educational workshops to increase awareness and compliance.
The management of the journal, Queen Arwa University, takes a set of measures to reduce plagiarism and enhance the quality of scientific publishing, the most important of which are:
- Use of similarity detection programs: The magazine's editors use specialized programs to detect literary similarity and plagiarism, which allows checking the similarity of the submitted text with previously published works and other sources on the Internet, knowing that the degree of similarity does not exceed 20%, which is the acceptable percentage for publication. or less.
Manual review: A team of editors and reviewers checks the submitted texts manually to check for any suspicious similarities or violations of literary property rights and has the experience and ability to use tools such as search engines and academic databases to check for any potential similarities.
- Contacting authors and experts: In the event of doubts about the literary authenticity of the submitted article, the team contacts the authors to request more information or clarifications. They also request assistance and advice from experts in the field that the research deals with and obtain their opinions and analysis.
- Good documentation and the involvement of the writer in the process: the journal's policy related to plagiarism is clarified and scientific originality is achieved in publishing requests, in order to enhance the awareness of writers and researchers of the importance of compliance with ethical standards and literary property rights. Additional references or detailed information on the sources used in the research may be requested.