Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- This submission meets the requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- This submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- All references have been checked for accuracy and completeness.
- All tables and figures have been numbered and labeled.
- Permission has been obtained to publish all photos, datasets and other material provided with this submission.
Section default policy
Copyright: The publisher / researcher signs an agreement clarifying his literary and intellectual rights, through which he is granted exclusive publishing rights to the Queen Arwa University Journal.
And then the research is published: after the completion of the previous procedures, and when the research is published in the scientific journal, it will be designated for presentation to readers and the scientific community, with commitment to copyright, affiliation and academic degree.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.